- Sign up will take place on JotForm. Please only sign up each performer once per instrument for recital prep class and recital date.
- $15 nominal performance fee for each recital participant.***
- Attendance at your teacher(s) Recital Preparatory (prep) Class is a prerequisite for all students to be able to perform at the upcoming recitals.
- Please view the Recital Prep Class Schedule and make necessary plans to be available for your teacher(s) scheduled prep class.
- You will receive your Individual recital prep class stage time 72-48 hours before your scheduled recital prep class. This is a time assigned specifically to you/your student with your teacher and Ms. Vera on stage.
***Please note that the $15.00 ASM Performance Fee is a nominal fee covering:
- Faculty/Director additional coaching at recital prep class
- Piano accompanying at Recital Prep and Recital
- Concert Hall usage/piano and harpsichord tuning
- All gifts and additional ASM staff